How to download videos from usatoday.com
Last Update: May 12, 2023
From now on you can bring your favorite videos, programmes or TV shows from usatoday.com with you when you are offline: on the beach in a remote island or when flying.
How to do that? Simple just download ChrisPC VideoTube Downloader Pro, launch it and power on the Link Finder Engine in Chrome Mode.
Video Link Finder detects a wide range of video stream formats like: MPEG-DASH MPD, HLS (HTTP Live Streaming - M3U8), HDS (HTTP Dynamic Streaming - F4M), RTMP Streams and VOD files (Video-On-Demand files like MP4, MOV, MKV, WebM, FLV, MP3, AAC).
Go to usatoday.com website and search for your favorite programme or TV show, that you want to watch later, Link Finder engine detects and displays all URLs to video content, indicating the video type and the URL where the video content is located for each video found.
You have then the option to add the URLs to the download list and start the downloads.
The Link Finder engine is powered by its own browser for a light access to the video platforms or websites.
Having embedded a multi-tab enabled web browser with light fingerprint, it is suitable for identifying the media URLs for the video content that you are looking for.
Its intuitive interface gives you the option to enter the URL of the website or video platform you want to browse, supporting 30.000+ websites.
In case no video was found with copy/paste mode or with any other Link Finder browser modes, then you need to try the powerful Expert Mode.
Using the blue/download/down-arrow icon you can start the download and convert process for a selected video from the list. Or you can start the download and convert process for all videos from the list by pressing the button "Process all files from list".
Progress is shown per each video downloaded and overall, in the statics box from the right side below.
If you need more details how to use Link Finder engine, please check this post on our blog.
ChrisPC VideoTube Downloader Pro is a shareware with a trial period of 14 days. Trial period is subject to certain known limitations described below:
- Only 50% of the RTMP files will be downloaded.
- 5 minutes length limitation of the downloaded video files for the MPD, F4M and M3U8 URLs detected by the Link Finder engine.
- For some websites only the medium and low quality videos will be available for download.
- Only first 15 videos of YouTube Playlists will be added.
- Download only files smaller than 3 GB.
After trial period expiration, in order to continue using the Pro version you are required to purchase a license which comes in two flavors:
- ChrisPC VideoTube Downloader Pro - 1 year Subscription - this subscription ensures the use of the software for 1 year and gives you access to all updates and bug fixes for 1 year.
- ChrisPC VideoTube Downloader Pro - Lifetime License - this license ensures the use of the software indefinitely and gives you access for free to all future updates of the software.
Price details for the licenses can be found on the purchase page.